About this item
- Special design–Hot wax is physical removal, with the advantages of jelly wax, make hair removal with skin pore is stretched wool bursa heated complete easily,more thoroughly, little pain.
- Easy to operate–Plug in the machine and turn on the power;Automatic heating, used for hair removal, nursing, beauty care, skin maintenance
- Convenient & Portable–small and flexible, easy to carry;Come with a cover that prevents dust from getting into the unit, also Semi-transparent protective cover makes a visible working condition
- Specification–Voltage:110V/220V Power:40W Plug type:US/EU Plug 100g wax cartridge capacity
- IMPORTANT POINT:Pls keep the depilated area DRY and CLEAN when using the wax, then the hair could be taken off better.
- Automatic heating.
- Have a cover to prevent the dust.
- Perfect for both professional use or personal use.
- Voltage: 110V-220V,50/60Hz (it will not fit for Canada and America, You should pay attention to your country’s voltage before your biding)
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Plug: EU, US, BS, AU, IT, or any others
- Color: As pictures shown
How to use:
1) Before use , make sure the skin is absolutely clean
2) Insert wax can to wax heater and turn it on
3) heat the wax for 20-30 mins, then begin to use
4) move the products to direction that the hair grows and cover the area of 15-18 square centimeters make sure suitable the temperature of wax treatment. If wax is too hot, wait for a while then begin the operation. Or place the wax to the hair removal paper to use
5)Use the paper band on the treatment area, use hand to press down the hair grows.
6)Tear off the hair removal paper to the reverse direction that the hair grows
7)After hair removal, use the clearnser for hair removal to clean.
8)After cleaning, use the moisture without fragrance to do massage clean
1. Do NOT place or store the device where it can fall or be pulled in to a tub or sink.
2. Do NOT place the wax warmer into water or any liquid, keep surrounding area dry.
3. Never operate the device if
(a) It has a damaged cord or plug;
(b) If it is not working properly;
(c) If it has been dropped in any manner